Saturday, June 27, 2009

Review of Mistaken Identity

Just over a year ago, I watched a tragic Dateline NBC story of two girls whose identities were mistakenly switched following a deadly car crash. The pain of the two families involved was immense, and the story was very moving. A book had just been published detailing the story of the two girls. So, I had one of my infamous reading binges at Borders, where I sat down in an over-sized armchair and read the entire book in one sitting.

When I got home, I published a review of the book, as well as some of my thoughts and feelings concerning the story. You can read the entire piece here:

A Review of Mistaken Identity

It's a story that will move anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to tremendous amounts of spam, all comments are moderated and will be approved and published throughout the day.