Rascal, Ruby, Rowdy, Riley, Red, and Ripple (a/k/a Princess) wiggle their way into the hearts of their unsuspecting people. These lovable gentle giants thunder in and enhance the lives of their families in ways their humans would never have imagined to be possible.
Snuggle up with these adorable Goofy Newfies and let them try to convince you that drool is cool!
About Ann Omasta
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night.
4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a big dog who is overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dog referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I LOVE finding a great bargain.
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great - now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
Connect with Ann Omasta online:- Amazon Author Page: www.amazon.com/author/annomasta
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/annomasta
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: www.bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: http://www.annomasta.com
- Newsletter Signup Link: http://www.annomasta.weebly.com/free-copy-of-aloha-baby.html