Promoting Positive Power is a program that aims at solving the issues which may lead to violence. This program is designed for teachers who wants to be on the top of their game. The book is a major breakthrough for teachers because it will help their students improve on their behavior as they will learn skills that will help them manage their emotions. Invest in the Program, Promoting Positive Power offers the skills and techniques to inspire students to achieve to their potential through joy and humor.
The book is aimed at developing:
- Self-esteem and Self-confidence.
- Skills to Manage Emotions.
- Skills of Goal Setting.
- Communication Skills.
- Conflict resolution Skills.
- Techniques to Handle Bullying and much, much more.
The techniques that are in the books include:
- Meditation, Visualization and Positive Thinking.
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), a technique which has proved very powerful in modern healing.
- Song Writing
- Time Management.
Some of the benefits of this program include:
- Behavior will improve as students learn to manage their emotions.
- Possibility of Violence and bullying will decrease as students have anger management skills.
- Academic achievement will increase as students set goals and manage their time effectively.
Promoting Positive Power consists of:
- A Teacher’s Manual.
- A Student Book.
- A DVD on Song Writing by Song Writer, Sean Batchelor.
- A DVD on how to use EFT narrated by Sean Batchelor.
Available on the website:
Marguerite Clancy has much experience working with children and families as a teacher, teacher adviser, counsellor, life coach, and in private practice. She researched ADHD in and Internationally for her Master Degree in education. She is also trained in Sandplay Therapy, Clay Therapy, and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).