Welcome to the book tour for the With Love series by Alexa Randolph! Today you're going to get to know this author a little bit better, and then you can check out her two books, With Love, Ella and Daniel, Ever After. Be sure to share some thoughts with her and feel free to ask her some questions. Follow the rest of the tour for more fun and extra chances to enter the giveaway!
Ella Chambers was a top event planner in New York, about to marry the man of her dreams. Daniel Collins was the quarterback for the Giants, on his way to winning his first ever Super Bowl. Life couldn’t get any better when they both said those three words to each other and planned to spend the rest of their lives together.
Until one perfect day came crashing down around them when they hear the three words no one wants to hear: You have cancer.
Now instead of dresses, flowers, and invitations, they’re dealing with doctors appointments, tests, and tears. Their love and strength will be tested and tortured, but they’ll fight with everything they’ve got to make it through.
Read an excerpt:
Ella noticed that Daniel was starting to get fidgety and had a nervous energy. She held his hand and smiled at him. He kissed her hand and held them tight. “Ella, you have always been my best friend and for the past six years, I have been lucky enough to call you the love of my life. We may fight at times, but I know that I could never be without you by my side. Words could never describe how much you mean to me. You are the reason I wake up in the morning and the reason I never want to go to sleep at night. When I think about my future, the only thing that I know for sure is how much I need you in it. You are my everything.” He grabbed a box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. He looked her right in the eyes and said, “Will you do the honor of making me the happiest guy in the world and be my wife?” Ella was shocked. She shouldn’t have been surprised, as this had been a long time coming. But still, she didn’t think it would happen now when her life had just fallen apart. Tears formed in Ella’s eyes. “I…uh…I need a minute.” Ella said before slipping her heels off and taking off down the beach.
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon
Top 10 Things About Alexa Randolph
- I am an only child and used to want siblings when I was younger. Over the years I realized that I am happy with where I am because I would have had a different relationship with my parents than I do now. They are my best friends and my biggest rocks.
- I graduated from Michigan State University with a bachelor’s degree in Communications.
- Besides my novels I have a blog called Be Forever Strong and a podcast called With Love, Alexa. They are both mainly on raising awareness on mental health and invisible illness along with being your own advocate in all aspects of life.
- I am an advocate for Invisible illness and mental health. It is so important to not only advocate for yourself, but for others that feel like they can’t. I have disorder called Central Pain Syndrome from a mild traumatic brain injury from a car accident. CPS is damage to your brain, brainstem and spine.
- I love reading mostly romance novels. I could get lost for hours on end while reading and some of my favorites are YA romance novels.
- I basically drowned when I was 4. I was at a day camp and my lungs filled up with water. I was going toward a bright light and someone told me it wasn’t my time. Then I was revived. (I don’t remember this, but my parents and I talk about the story and I told them about the light the day it happened)
- I love everything about wine. I have been on wine tours; wine tastings and I love to try different kinds of wine. I think it would be amazing to make my own wine one day.
- I have known my boyfriend since 2011 and we were best friends until we started dating in 2016. He has been my first and only boyfriend.
- Ever since I could remember I have loved traveling. My favorite way is cruising as it is so convenient.
- Ever since I was little, I have always made up stories and characters in my head. It wasn’t until my junior year of college that I started writing them down and With Love, Ella came to be.
About Alexa RandolphAlexa Randolph is the author of Daniel, Ever After, which follows With Love, Ella. “It was so fun to be able to watch my characters grow from my first novel to this one,” Alexa says of her contemporary romance novel. “My heart hurt when theirs did, and I felt like I was a part of their world.” You can always find her typing away at the keyboard, crafting romantic short stories or dreaming up characters and plots. Or you may find her blogging and helping to raise awareness for chronic pain. Not surprisingly, Alexa also loves to read the types of stories she writes and is especially fond of John Greene and romance novelist Nicholas Sparks. Alexa is a 2016 graduate of Michigan State University’s College of Communications; during college she was a regular contributor to the online blog, “The Odyssey.”
Alexa Randolph will be awarding a $10 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour.
a Rafflecopter giveaway