Over 10 year's experience condensed into 7 short chapters for:
- Anyone feeling trapped in addiction or problem behaviour.
- Those who care for someone with an addiction.
- People working in the substance misuse or addiction field.
You will learn:
- Why it’s not the addict’s fault they keep using (and using more of it and more often).
- Where someone is in the change process.
- Why willpower isn’t enough.
- The main reason for relapse and what to do about it.
- How to take back control of your life.
- How to identify triggers.
- The two big mistakes many people make when dealing with cravings.
'Steve Lewis has heaps of experience in working with people who have addiction problems and has brought his experience and knowledge into full play in writing this short book. I would unreservedly recommend it to anyone with an addiction problem'~ Dr Richard Croft, GP, Tilehurst Surgery, Reading
Quit Your Addiction!: Easy to Follow Steps to Take Back Control of Your Life is available in kindle format and can be purchased at an introductory retail price of £0.99p. A paperback version is also available and can be purchased on the author's website for £4.99 inclusive of free postage anywhere across the world. In addition, for every printed copy bought a second will be sent free of charge - one to keep, one to give away to anyone who may benefit. For further information, visit: http://actmindfully.co.uk/quit-your-addiction
I’m Steve Lewis, a hypnotist / clinical hypnotherapist from Caversham, Reading, Berkshire. I can help you regain control of your life.
Why do I call myself a hypnotist and not just another hypnotherapist? Well I like to think that everyone who is hypnotised by me will know it; we’ll have some fun, even when working on serious issues. When you experience the power of your own mind you’ll appreciate how we can use that to facilitate change – the changes you’re looking for.