Five Fun Facts (you didn’t know about Jan Elliott but now you do):
- During my speaking career with National Seminars and Franklin Covey, I spoke in every state in the US except North and South Dakota.
- My most favorite trip ever was an RV trip we took with my husband, daughter, son, mother in law, sister in law and niece from Seattle WA to San Diego CA in 1984. And we were all still speaking when we returned home.
- My husband went to school with Hillary Rodam Clinton in Park Ridge IL and therefore I got to attend his 25th high class reunion at the White House. And yes, Bill Clinton, just getting started in his Presidential term, is magnetic.
- I served, then Govenor, Jimmy Carter, tea and cake, in Atlanta when my husband was at GA Tech.
- My daughter and my most favorite thing to do is hit a really good Goodwill store. We find such treasures!
Faith Full Retirement
If you are a woman between 45 and 65 and struggle with planning for retirement and fear you may not make or be making the best choices, you have come to the right place. Once you discover how to analyze what's working and what's not working, you will be able to implement the tools need to put into action to find true joy in your later years.
"Be happy, for your life is a gift ... You make it beautiful at any age."
Get started on the website with a sneak peek