Thursday, January 10, 2013

'The Fates Series' Blurb Blitz Tour


The FATES Series
by Lola James

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BLURB:

Fate’s Design

During a summer trip to Italy, a teenage girl falls in love and is pulled into the world of vampires, witches, and magical powers. As she becomes more deeply entrenched, her nightmares begin to make sense, and the girl realizes that she’s been part of this new world since birth. 

 Amazon Links: Paperback / Kindle







BLURB:

Does good always prevail over evil? What happens when the villain triumphs?

This is a short (prequel) that can be read before or after Fate's Design.

Amazon Links: Kindle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Read an excerpt:
I found myself encompassed in total darkness, pitch-blackness. I spun around in a complete three-sixty with my arms extended in front of me, searching for anything that would offer a clue to my location. I found none, but moved forward with caution while I continued groping for something familiar. As instinct kicked in, my senses went on high alert. I began to sniff the air around me, slowing my stride just a little so I could take deeper breaths, but I was unable to detect any kind of a scent from the air. The certainty that nothing existed around me chilled my bones.

Suddenly I heard screaming. I turned toward it, listening closely to the high-pitched sound. Was it screaming or crying? Male or female? The urge to flee overtook me, but despite my fear I started to run blindly toward the noise.

The shrieks stopped abruptly. I stomped my foot in frustration and encountered something. When I squatted down and felt the surface, I realized it was gravel and I was outside somewhere. When I stood up, suddenly my air supply was cut off and I couldn’t breathe. Instinctively, I reached for my face, finding nothing was on my face, but my body gasped for air.

I continued to struggle for air, but my efforts to remove whatever it was made it worse. I stumbled and fell into darkness with my heart racing, and then suddenly there was air.


AUTHOR Bio and Links:

Lola James has been reading romance novels since her teens, and fell in love with the paranormal after discovering Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles. Her love of the dark worlds of vampires and witches, as well as her fascination with Greek mythology led her to create the Spellbound Series, an ongoing Paranormal Romance combining all of the above into tales of suspense with a little bit of humor in an Urban Fantasy setting.

A longtime lover of reading and writing with a passion for a great story, James became discouraged by the complicated and arbitrary publishing process, James had initially set down her laptop and her hopes of being a writer. However, with the purchase of her first e-reader, James became re-energized by the new possibilities for an undiscovered author to reach the masses. Dusting off her keyboard she finally finished Bound to Remember, the first book of the Spellbound Series and self-published it. Energized and ambitious, James is now hard at work on both the Spellbound Series as well as the Fate Series, a paranormal romance about dreams and what happens if they come true.

Living in Southern California with her two beautiful children, James finds time to write in between her full-time job as a mother as well as her other full-time job as an HR manager, as well as her academic schedule as she studies for her Master’s degree which she hopes to complete in 2013. With the success of Bound to Remember, James hopes to continue to reach an audience that will allow her to leave her HR job and focus on her writing as a full time career.





Spellbound Series Blog: http://spellboundseries.blogspot.com/



Buy my Books on:

Amazon:

Barnes & Noble:

Lola will award one commenter at every stop a small prize(s) Swag pack (signed bookmarks and post cards - US & Canada Only), and one randomly drawn commenter on the tour will receive a $25 Gift card to B&N or Amazon, winner's choice, to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. Follow the tour for more chances to win!

10 comments:

  1. This tour is fun. I hope there is a traditional tour so that I can see more!

    chrysrawr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out your website and I was wondering about the heroine in Fate's Design. Is she a teenager as mentioned in the first blurb or perhaps a bit older, say mid-20-something? I find it strange that a teenager would meet and fall in love with mysterious Italian businessman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds like a good read.

    Kit3247(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The excerpt is very good one, that it makes my BP go up.

    strive4bst(At) yahoo(Dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting excerpt. I can hardly wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice excerpt.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, one more for the day! I am going to come "Unbound" if I don't start reading this series soon! :) I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am. Hmmmm you may need to release more books so I can do this on all your blog hops!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Marlena
    charmedpoms(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to read this book, it sounds great!

    tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be reading this series sooner rather than later I think. Just fabulous.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete

Due to tremendous amounts of spam, all comments are moderated and will be approved and published throughout the day.